BAC00825 Bachmann HO Echo Valley Digital Sound Train Set
****This set may not be in stock in the store. Reorders take typically 2 business days.
A whistle echoes through the walls of a deep valley as you hear the unmistakable chuffing of a classic steam locomotive approaching. The Echo Valley Express is steaming ahead with carloads of coal to fuel America’s hungry furnaces. It features a DCC sound-equipped Alco 2-6-0 with a steam sound package that includes authentic prototypical chuff, short and long whistles, bell, air compressor, and blower–all in polyphonic 16-bit sound that you can control with our E-Z Command® digital control system.
This digitally controlled train set with sound features:
• DCC sound-equipped 2-6-0 steam locomotive with tender and operating headlight
• quad hopper
• off-center caboose
• E-Z Command® Control Center with wall pack and speed controller
• body-mounted E-Z Mate® couplers
• 56" x 38" oval of snap-fit nickel silver E-Z Track® including 12 pieces of curved track, 3 pieces of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
• illustrated instruction manual